Use tags to categorize sensors, locations and products.
Things to know:
- Administrator and editor type users can create and edit tag groups
- Tags are at the organization level.
- Tags and tag groups are specific to individual companies, i.e. if you are a member of multiple companies, each will have their own set of tags and tag groups.
Creating tag groups
Tags and tag groups can be created and edited on the a selected Companies page or directly on a sensor, product or location page.
- Navigate to the Companies tab in the dashboard to create or view existing tags and tag groups.
- Select "Add tag group". A tag group will hold all tags of a similar type. For example a tag group labeled "Regions" would include such tags like "Northern", "Eastern", "Central" etc.
- Next, create your tags. Tags in a select group should be of the same category. If a tag feels out of place, it may be best to create a new tag group.
- To create your tag, enter your tag name, then click the plus sign.
- Repeat this process to create as many tags as you'd like.
- Enable tag requirements by toggling the option on for sensors, products or locations.
- If enabled, at least one tag will be required to be selected when creating a new sensor, product or location
- Use these options to ensure sensors are marked by account numbers, locations include regions, and products include gas types
Searching/ Filtering using tags
- Tags can be used to search and filter sensors
- Select one or multiple tags from the filter panel on your main sensor list to pull up select sensors