1. Remove plastic cap
- Unscrew the plastic cap from your differential or high-pressure sensor
- If the cap is very tight, use a crescent wrench to grip and loosen it
2. Remove battery
- Remove the battery by pushing down on the top side. This will cause the battery to easily come out
3. Reinsert the new battery
- Ensure that the negative and positive symbols from the battery match up with the ones on the sensor
- Reinsert the bottom negative side of the battery in first, and then push against the top side until securely in place
Note: The battery should be held in place securely by both metal brackets. If the battery bracket has become compressed, slightly lift the bracket to a 45° angle to create a more secure fit.
4. Screw the cap back on
- Once the battery has been placed back in, ensure that the battery is secured between the brackets.
List of Battery Types for Sensors
Please visit the "Sensor Batteries" page for a list of battery types for each sensor type.