Note: To make changes to user roles, the user making the changes must be an administrator of selected company.
- On your Pulsa dashboard or iOS/Android app, navigate to the Companies tab. All company members will be listed on this page.
- Select the user you would like to modify the role of.
- From drop-down list below "role" select the new role for the user:
- Admin: allows user to see and modify all sensor attributes that are shared with organizations. Admins can also add new users to organization.
- Editor: Can modify traits of sensors shared with organization but cannot modify organization details (i.e. adding new users)
- Viewer: Can only view sensors & add alerts
- Users can also be removed in this same panel by selecting "Delete this user".
- Click "Update user" to save changes. A successful update message will appear at the top of the screen to confirm changes.